AIR TREATMENT | AIR CONDITIONING
ebbens engineering's air conditioning produces air with a constant moisture content of 1 to 2 g / kg. This is achieved through a combination of condensation and adsorption of the moisture from the air. About half of the moisture condenses in the evaporator and the other half is adsorbed in an adsorption wheel.
- Integrated system, compact construction
- Drying capacity independent of weather conditions
- Indoor arrangement of all building components
- Dry at low temperature
- Achieve low moisture content (down to -10 °C dew point)
- Regeneration at low temperature (40 to 75 °C)
Use of condensation heat for regeneration, energy-efficient, low maintenance costs and air recirculation is possible.
Dehumidification, cleaning and desired air temperature increase your production capacity of existing, but also for newly built drying systems by 20%.
We offer constant process guarantees with well thought-out energy integration through cooling and regeneration or residual heat.
With the help of our quick scan, by means of a dry model or modulation, you will get a clear overview of the possibilities.
Contact us for more information.